Chancery Lane Traders

Been doing some research, its actually pretty cool how they operate- might give it a go on monday :D

You sound like you own Chancery lane traders. Two posts and they both are suspiciously positive but subtle comments about the company.

cmon man whos payroll are you on

Haha, this firm made me laugh..

Non FCA regulated is not a good sign.
They seem more interested in the fees than finding decent traders. Sounds like another effort like Surcap and other cons.
It is set up for you too fail if someone passes which generally I hope they do, then let us know..

Even out of the people that are successful at trading, I highly doubt many of them are trading >55% at 1:2 risk reward. This firm is just taking people's money with risk management "rules" that are almost impossible to sustain over a long period. It's the same thing TST does. While it's easy to pass their combine, the paper thin max draw downs and weekly loss limits are close to impossible to sustain over years, yet alone months. I haven't talked to a single funded trader on there that has lasted longer than a few months before getting kicked back to another combine.