CFDs the way forward!

mccloud

Does anyone who trades and not invests in equities still not use CFDs ??? They are an excellent tool for Traders . They are Leveraged and have no stamp duty cost.

Who is your broker?

(I should mention at this point that we do not permit free advertising on this forum, and any posts that look a bit like advertising will be deleted, if you catch my drift).

mccloud said:
Does anyone who trades and not invests in equities still not use CFDs ??? They are an excellent tool for Traders . They are Leveraged and have no stamp duty cost.

And you have to pay a lot of interest if you go long ( the FTSE has been going up and not down lately!) and hold overnight

RE:
and
His other references ( his only three posts to date) to CFD's are on

When I first came across this thread "CFDs the way forward!" was placed as #1 followed by #2:

Who is your broker?
and
any posts that look a bit like advertising will be deleted, if you catch my drift

So I figured "any posts that look a bit like advertising" has already been deleted.

Clap hands

Anonymous said:
RE: and

When I first came across this thread "CFDs the way forward!" was placed as #1 followed by #2:

and

So I figured "any posts that look a bit like advertising" has already been deleted.

Well done Anon. ;)

I am finding there is little difference between direct market access CFD prices and regular CFD prices - just been looking at E*trade is this correct?