CFDs/spread betting Compatible Systems

tan5ki

Hi Everyone

I was looking for a bit of help from you all and I'm really hoping I don't get everyone shouting at me for asking. I have read thread upon thread regarding training courses and trading systems but I was wondering if anyone can recommend one that specifically uses CFDs/spread betting to execute the trades.

The reason I am interested in CFDs/spread betting is that I used to work for IG Index and so I am comfortable with the concept. The problem is that since leaving earlier this year it has become painfully obvious that I have no idea how to actually make money from the markets!

If anyone can help me with this I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

tan5ki

As far as I know (and I've done both) there is no fundamental difference between spread betting or CFDs and 'normal' trading. The prices are virtually the same, you enter and close in the same way, and you make or lose the same amount of money...

CFDs are even on MetaTrader and you don't know that they are CFDs because they work identically.

So, training is training. That said, you shouldn't waste your money paying for training when you'll learn more by reading and practicing on a demo account. The vast majority of training is a rip-off.