CFDs on Spdr Select Sector ETFs

Hittfeld

Hi all,
as I`m trading a rotational system switching between the 9 SPider Select ETFs ( XLE, XLF, XLB...) I look for a firm offering cfds on all 9 of those. The ususal suspects mostly offer some - but not all - of those. I need the full basket of nine. Any hints?

Thanks

hi hittfeld,

having the same problem, I searched the net for almost 2 hours looking for an cfd broker offering cfds on US Sectors, preferably on the 9 SPDR Sectors...

Also I cannot find any provider of Knock-Out-Certificates or Warrants using them as underlying as an alternative to CFDs gaining leveraged exposure for retail account size for sector trading...

Did you find a solution? Please share your ideas/findings...

kind regards,
koalboy

hi hittfeld,

having the same problem, I searched the net for almost 2 hours looking for an cfd broker offering cfds on US Sectors, preferably on the 9 SPDR Sectors...

Also I cannot find any provider of Knock-Out-Certificates or Warrants using them as underlying as an alternative to CFDs gaining leveraged exposure for retail account size for sector trading...

Did you find a solution? Please share your ideas/findings...

kind regards,
koalboy

GFT? does not it have them?

GFT? does not it have them?

nope. I'm trading with GFT (gftuk.com) since 1 year. IG and CMC as the other full range market providers also don't have them. I found one in emirates (emiratesfinance.com or sth), but they only offer few US-Sectors, none of which based on SPDR-Sector-Index Logic...

how do you conduct your sector trading? with Leverage?