CFDs on Spdr Select Sector ETFs

Hittfeld

437 12
Hi all,
as I`m trading a rotational system switching between the 9 SPider Select ETFs ( XLE, XLF, XLB...) I look for a firm offering cfds on all 9 of those. The ususal suspects mostly offer some - but not all - of those. I need the full basket of nine. Any hints?

Thanks

koalboy

2 0
hi hittfeld,

having the same problem, I searched the net for almost 2 hours looking for an cfd broker offering cfds on US Sectors, preferably on the 9 SPDR Sectors...

Also I cannot find any provider of Knock-Out-Certificates or Warrants using them as underlying as an alternative to CFDs gaining leveraged exposure for retail account size for sector trading...

Did you find a solution? Please share your ideas/findings...

kind regards,
koalboy

Als

194 3
hi hittfeld,

having the same problem, I searched the net for almost 2 hours looking for an cfd broker offering cfds on US Sectors, preferably on the 9 SPDR Sectors...

Also I cannot find any provider of Knock-Out-Certificates or Warrants using them as underlying as an alternative to CFDs gaining leveraged exposure for retail account size for sector trading...

Did you find a solution? Please share your ideas/findings...

kind regards,
koalboy

GFT? does not it have them?

koalboy

2 0
GFT? does not it have them?

nope. I'm trading with GFT (gftuk.com) since 1 year. IG and CMC as the other full range market providers also don't have them. I found one in emirates (emiratesfinance.com or sth), but they only offer few US-Sectors, none of which based on SPDR-Sector-Index Logic...

how do you conduct your sector trading? with Leverage?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock