CFD brokerage in Belfast Looking for Traders/Brokers

Sorry, just saw this on your website. I get the global bit now.

"Filipino Dating & Singles Site. Find the Perfect Filipino Woman!‎"

So which small cap IPO 'broker' did you work for? Also are you FCA regulated to provide investment advice?

'CFD advisory brokerage' lol

if you could make money taking directional trades with leveraged products would you

a) set up a CTA

b) trade from a prop firm

c) not actually bother trading but put your effort into setting up some sales operation to provide an 'advisory' service to retail punters....

I might be a bit skeptical but the idea of selling short term trading advice just seems so flawed given that the obvious thing to do if you had some form of edge is to trade it not employ a team to bash phones and try to sell your 'advice'... that would only really make sense to me if your 'advice' itself was worthless.

'CFD advisory brokerage' lol

if you could make money taking directional trades with leveraged products would you

a) set up a CTA

b) trade from a prop firm

c) not actually bother trading but put your effort into setting up some sales operation to provide an 'advisory' service to retail punters....

I might be a bit skeptical but the idea of selling short term trading advice just seems so flawed given that the obvious thing to do if you had some form of edge is to trade it not employ a team to bash phones and try to sell your 'advice'... that would only really make sense to me if your 'advice' itself was worthless.

a) We have the team, with the track record that is comparitvily able to provide an excellent advisory service.

b) No prop firms exist in Northern Ireland, we aim to have a prop trading section within in the buisness in the near future.

c) The current adviosry services are mainly based in london and have higher net overheads. For example grade A office space is £140 psf in cental London although the same in Belfast £16 psf, not to mention living overheads for staff. This puts much higher pressure on london based brokerages to generate revenues just to break even. This is turn tends to compromise quality but allows us to spend more time per client to offer a much more dynamic and taylored service. Belfast has huge potential. It is a genuinely freindly city, generally has a very highly educated workforce with much lower all round overheads.

With regards to your final point, as a trader i agree. An adviosry service can be a bit hit or miss. But there are lots of diffrent trading strategies, lots of diffrent areas that can be explored and kept up to date on. Most "punters" have busy lives and dont have the time to spend keeping themselves up to date all on their own. But this is ultimatly about building a strong sustainiable buisness.

Just another churn and burn outfit.

After looking at several pages of replies you have made to all sorts of threads on this forum. It can be easily concluded that you are consistently very slanderous.

I would appreciate it if you do not disrupt my thread.

Thank you

After looking at several pages of replies you have made to all sorts of threads on this forum. It can be easily concluded that you are consistently very slanderous.

I would appreciate it if you do not disrupt my thread.

Thank you

Unfortunately I'm also consistently very right when it comes to this sort I thing. What is your FSA/FCA registration number?

By the way when you were extolling the virtues of Northern Ireland you forgot to mention that your 'brokers' could enjoy some entertainment at Barry's in their lunch break if they worked at the Portrush Guest house office.

Last edited:
a) We have the team, with the track record that is comparitvily able to provide an excellent advisory service.

If you did have any form of track record that you could prove, get audited etc.. then why spend time pitching to retail punters when you could probably obtain seed capital?

With regards to your final point, as a trader i agree. An adviosry service can be a bit hit or miss. But there are lots of diffrent trading strategies, lots of diffrent areas that can be explored and kept up to date on. Most "punters" have busy lives and dont have the time to spend keeping themselves up to date all on their own. But this is ultimatly about building a strong sustainiable buisness.

That perhaps explains the motivation behind someone perhaps wanting to use a CFD advisory service in the hope that it would help them - it doesn't really explain the motivation behind setting one up which I'd still say is pretty flawed... if your advice was worth anything then you'd be better off trading it not bashing phones and chasing small accounts.