CFD Broker with low or no commission

Dinarobin

Hi,

I'm just starting with trading and I would like to start with trading stocks CFD's (mostly NASDAQ or NYSE).

I see that most (all?) brokers have a commision.
The problem is the minimum commision is too high when trading (very) low volumes.

If I buy 10 shares (CFD's) for 10$ each (Bid 10,00 - Ask 10,05), then I'm immediate $0,50 in loss (10 x spread). No problem with that.
But if the commision is minimum $10, I'm losing als 2x $10 (first at open order, later when closing order). Way too high for me.

Which (good) brokers have no (minimum) commission?

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm just starting with trading and I would like to start with trading stocks CFD's (mostly NASDAQ or NYSE).

I see that most (all?) brokers have a commision.
The problem is the minimum commision is too high when trading (very) low volumes.

If I buy 10 shares (CFD's) for 10$ each (Bid 10,00 - Ask 10,05), then I'm immediate $0,50 in loss (10 x spread). No problem with that.
But if the commision is minimum $10, I'm losing als 2x $10 (first at open order, later when closing order). Way too high for me.

Which (good) brokers have no (minimum) commission?

Thanks!

that's great that you decided to go with CFDs as they are much cheaper than regular exchange contracts which can save you a lot in the long run. :)
I would advice you to try Нotforex they have plenty of instruments including CFD's on US indices and shares as well as contracts on some European equities. Feel free to check specifications here
https://www.hfeu.com/eu/en/trading-products/trading-details-indices.html
https://www.hfeu.com/eu/en/trading-products/trading_shares.html

Hi gerryg, thanks for the info.
I see hf has only a short list of possible shares to trade. I would like to trade most of NASDAQ/NYSE. And they do charge commision also. Not sure if they have a minimum commission.

I forgot to mention that I would like to daytrade. So I would open/close many positions a day.
With a minimum commission for every open and close, this would be too expensive.
I'm still learning and would open only small volumes (10 - 20 shares) to start with.

Hi gerryg, thanks for the info.
I see hf has only a short list of possible shares to trade. I would like to trade most of NASDAQ/NYSE. And they do charge commision also. Not sure if they have a minimum commission.

I forgot to mention that I would like to daytrade. So I would open/close many positions a day.
With a minimum commission for every open and close, this would be too expensive.
I'm still learning and would open only small volumes (10 - 20 shares) to start with.

Alright let us know about your broker decision :)