Cbot/liffe Yellow Jacket/trading Jacket

spin2win

Hi
Does anyone know or have for sale an old yellow jacket from the liffe floor or know where i can get one? cheers:?:

Yah I am looking for any Jackets ..a barings one would be nice ..please pm or otherwise

cheers

Hi everyone, I would also like to buy an old LIFFE Jacket. Please pm me or post here if you have any info. Cheers

This is IT!

camofront.jpg

Then you can say you're a commando trader.

By that, I don't mean you don't bother wearing underpants.

Jacket

HI i have found an ebay auction on EBAY.DE a guy i selling a CBOT jacket from UBS. I checked him and asked if hes got an others. Dont have a reply yet. you check it out.

We have some old jackets, make a bid and I'll pass them on, although no idea what the chances of it being accepted are

The guy has several jackets. Lehman, Goldman, Countrywide, Socgen, Fortis, Mizuho, Stanley. He didnt show any prices dont know how keen he is to sell

This is a pretty old thread but I have a yellow LIFFE jacket to sell together with old passes, badges from KCA and SGO and various hand out cards still in the pockets, its basically as it was when I walked out on my last day and hung it up, I havent touched it since. If anyone is interested please inbox me thanks.

This is a pretty old thread but I have a yellow LIFFE jacket to sell together with old passes, badges from KCA and SGO and various hand out cards still in the pockets, its basically as it was when I walked out on my last day and hung it up, I havent touched it since. If anyone is interested please inbox me thanks.

Heh,

Do you still have the jacket up for grabs?