Cbot/liffe Yellow Jacket/trading Jacket

This is a pretty old thread but I have a yellow LIFFE jacket to sell together with old passes, badges from KCA and SGO and various hand out cards still in the pockets, its basically as it was when I walked out on my last day and hung it up, I havent touched it since. If anyone is interested please inbox me thanks.

Hi you have any LIFFE stuff I an buy from you still? Please email me at [email protected]

As a joke/present for Christmas I(myself not company) had Peco make up trading jackets for our traders. Were a new company and trading floor and as nearly all of us never had a chance to wear a trading jacket i thought it would be good for us to keep. Waste of money? Probably, but every trader was happy with the surprise. Peco did do a good job so i would recommend using them. Yellow Jackets are probably very cheap off them, you may just get stung for the postage though on one jacket?

Hi,

I am looking for a LIFFE/Euronext jacket, medium or small size.

Could someone let mek now if they have one ??? I don't mind buying it or borrowing it for a day.

Kindest Regards,
gj6n68

HI,
I have one of the original Barings Futures Simex trading jackets worn by one of Nick Leeson's team. Bought from the liquidators.
Cheers
Lozzy

Hi, I have a yellow runners jacket with a badge from KYT. I also have many blank trading cards in the pockets. This jacket had a lot of sentimental value to me. But for the right price I would part from it. Inbox me at [email protected] for pictures and more info
Cheers
Oliver

Here’s a picture

Attachments

• 24FDA7E1-D9E8-4335-A634-3EA810ED5250.jpeg
    24FDA7E1-D9E8-4335-A634-3EA810ED5250.jpeg
    613 KB · Views: 1,418