Capricorn Resources

Responsible Lad

Capricorn Resources - Buy To Win

Hi all,

Today I was very lucky with my purchase @4.75p, because when the market opens my trade2win account will not be showing a loss by close. Watch this space.

Thanks double6,

But the price failed to rise, so Im selling up and I am looking into buying XEC on Monday with Etrade and including on Trade2win to.

I won, I won this months trade2win. CIR level2, 3 on the bid and 1 on the ask. In 2 days time the price should be selling at over 10p.

Thanks, I wish I hung onto the ones I bought myself @4.5p. Instead I have lost a lot of money on Etrade lately.

Check out DTC today with nearly all buys which are over 40m and down 22%. I bought in @1.25p, will rocket to at least 1.75p by Friday.

Im in ZYZ now, I won, I won, I won. Going up in price all the time, should easy see 1.5p by the 6th December.

hi Logica and treble4,

I am not in a rush to buy into anything with my own cash since lots are falling and will fall a lot further, MT. even fell to 9p at one stage today. Avoinics is for me and where I will stay until mid January. On trade2win using caution I bought into INO and IEN since they seem to be on a upward trend. Sorry to see you lost your profit on the biggest loser today, treble4.

Kind Regards
Stephen

Hi,

I have and your emails tell me nothing. What is the large favour, I know 5p is on the way after today RSN for Avoinics. Holding and no way I will sell till January.