Capricorn Resources

Responsible Lad

33 0
Capricorn Resources - Buy To Win

Hi all,

Today I was very lucky with my purchase @4.75p, because when the market opens my trade2win account will not be showing a loss by close. Watch this space.

Responsible Lad

33 0
Thanks double6,

But the price failed to rise, so Im selling up and I am looking into buying XEC on Monday with Etrade and including on Trade2win to.

Responsible Lad

33 0
I won, I won this months trade2win. CIR level2, 3 on the bid and 1 on the ask. In 2 days time the price should be selling at over 10p.

Responsible Lad

33 0
Now second. All I need is a 1/4p tick up on the bid by the 6th December and I have won.

Responsible Lad

33 0
Check out DTC today with nearly all buys which are over 40m and down 22%. I bought in @1.25p, will rocket to at least 1.75p by Friday.

treble4

18 0
RL - 3rd - not bad for your first attempt

Responsible Lad

33 0
hi Logica and treble4,

I am not in a rush to buy into anything with my own cash since lots are falling and will fall a lot further, MT. even fell to 9p at one stage today. Avoinics is for me and where I will stay until mid January. On trade2win using caution I bought into INO and IEN since they seem to be on a upward trend. Sorry to see you lost your profit on the biggest loser today, treble4.

Kind Regards
Stephen

Hi,

I have and your emails tell me nothing. What is the large favour, I know 5p is on the way after today RSN for Avoinics. Holding and no way I will sell till January.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock