Cantor Index

troyresearch

132 0
Tried asking the guys over on Motley Fool but felt like the invisible man... has anyone here had any experience (good/bad) of using Cantor Index for spread betting?

by the way, IGI are looking good for a short in my opinion.
The stock is in a downtrend and when the market turns there will be less custom as people start using their isas and peps again instead of spread betting.

spock

36 0
Cantor

I have been using Cantor for spread betting for a few months now in addition to IG .
I really like the ability to trade live on-line which is so much quicker than the telephone when you are short -term trading.
Have had a few problems with the live link from time to time and the site is a bit slow and fussy to load the live trading screen.
Also their spreads on some contracts are wider than IG so there is a bit of a trade off between speed and spread but I find I use them much more than I thought I would.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock