Can't stay signed in

hcour

I keep having to re-sign in everytime I try to read a new thread. This happens all the time in Explorer and sometimes in Mozilla. The first thought would be my security settings in my browser but I don't have this problem on any other sites like Yahoo Groups or Elite Trader. What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Harold

Security still, cookie type thingy... I've had this myself, and generally end up in IE 'tools, Internet Options, Privacy' turning the cookies back on. As there freqeuntly seems to be some difference between how I expect an IE control to work and what it subsequently actually does I won't guess any further, but you could always enable all cookies, exit IE, restart IE and see if that fixed it for T2W, giving you confirmation of which bit to fiddle with!
Dave

If you look at the bottom of your IExplorer you may see a small symbol like a "no entry sign" If u do then u are blocking cookies for this site. Double click the no entry sign and a privacy box will appear you can then rt click on T2w link and anable cookies for this site.

Hmm, not sure what I did but the problem seems to be corrected. Thanks for the input.

Harold