Can't find Renko Chart software I'm looking for.

TruthInTime

I'm looking for a forex broker or a software program that I can use Renko Charts to trade forex. I would like to be able to use it on a Mac running OS X if possible. I use interactive Brokers to trade but I'm not married to it. This seems like a tall order. I have been searching and searching but I can't find anything.

Any help is appreciated.

ProRealTime charts are Java based and have Renko Charting. They also have other less commonly used charts such as Kagi, Point & Figure, Three Line Break and Heikin-Ashi.

Charts with end of day data are free, so you can see whether they suit your needs before paying for real time data. There's a section on their site with video tutorials to help get you started.

Thank you smithya1 I'm gonna check it out today. It looks like what I'm looking for and I may even be able to unsubscribe to stockcharts. I'll post my thoughts. If anybody has any other ideas please post.

I'm using Prorealtime Renko and Heikin-Ashi charts in realtime, and I can say they are easy to use and to customize. Renko are an excellent tool if you are looking for crystal-clear patterns and support/resistance levels.
I've always wondered why they are so rarely used: probably because it's not possible to put an oscillator like Stochastics or RSI on them (at least not with the Prorealtime software, maybe it's different in Stockcharts). But for traders watching only price action, Renko and Kagi are unbeatable imo, and should an important piece in every market analysis. Alas, few brokers offer them.

I wish you good luck in your search.

The issue of the renko chart is that the time axis does not show the same interval. I like the renko chart on http://www.myminter.com. It strech out the renko chart into the same interval at x axis and apply EMA on it to make it more readable.

Cheers
Gary