Can someone please help me with this stock?

Jefferzzz

Hi all,

I'm a beginner at trading and am solely focusing on stocks currently and keen to learn. I hold stocks in this company, however today there seems to be some really unusual trading activity. Please see attached an image of the trades and see below a link to the stock. It appears as though someone is consistently putting through really small volume sell trades at the same price (6.48) over and over again.

First of all from an education stand point, why would someone do this and what are their intentions from this trading behavior? Secondly, I am long on this stock and wondered what action a more experienced trader out there would take or be thinking right now.

Thank you so much for any advice in advance.

https://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/p/petropavlovsk-plc-ordinary-1p

Attachments

• Example.PNG
    Example.PNG
    31.6 KB · Views: 434
Hi all,

I'm a beginner at trading and am solely focusing on stocks currently and keen to learn. I hold stocks in this company, however today there seems to be some really unusual trading activity. Please see attached an image of the trades and see below a link to the stock. It appears as though someone is consistently putting through really small volume sell trades at the same price (6.48) over and over again.

First of all from an education stand point, why would someone do this and what are their intentions from this trading behavior? Secondly, I am long on this stock and wondered what action a more experienced trader out there would take or be thinking right now.

Thank you so much for any advice in advance.

https://www.hl.co.uk/shares/shares-search-results/p/petropavlovsk-plc-ordinary-1p

I am not sure why they would trade that way with the fees cost for selling, also with them selling all at the same price. It may be an error of some sort. I am new to trading so wouldn't like to give advise on what to do next. Sorry i couldn't be much help.