Calling all scalpers!!!

I don't understand how you can scalp currencies effectively, especially with all the OTC and interbank rigging that goes on in those markets.
Personally I scalp futures through pure order book methods and only stay in a trade a maximum of 2-3 minutes, sometimes seconds. This works out well when you realise the potential arbitrage opportunities between the European and US equity indicies

Interesting discussion

In scalping forex I am always assuming that there's a little fluff in the price both ways.......always to catch out the fast movers by the big players.....so as part of any system I advocate allowing a little slippage / wiggle room on the price levels you see .......save s a lot of painful whip losses

I don't understand how you can scalp currencies effectively, especially with all the OTC and interbank rigging that goes on in those markets.

Personally I scalp futures through pure order book methods and only stay in a trade a maximum of 2-3 minutes, sometimes seconds. This works out well when you realise the potential arbitrage opportunities between the European and US equity indicies

Yeah, futures are awesome..... I use renko for CL, NQ and ES.....

Renko systems have merit at times .... and I was lucky enough to work with a seriously good renko trader earlier this year ...Jees I learnt a lot

I would suggest OVO as a software provider if you want to buy robust and reliable renko indicators .....it’s about 30 dollars I think for lifetime ownership of each renko chart

I also suggest looking at mean renko systems that incorporate wicks ....

N