looking to build a trading team

wtrader

hi

one of my frustrations is finding a group of traders thats making money consistently to build a friendship with so that during the day i can communicate and share ideas with. basically a virtual trading room. i am sick and tired of chat rooms filled with newbies and ego heads.

so if you are a trader thats making consistent profits and you are looking to get into a social group without the usual content that puts you off chatrooms. also i would like to get traders that trade in the same sort of way eg day traders that dont scalp and take positions that reward from 50 to over 100 pips. the idea is that we all in the same line of thinking and not trying to discuss something with a scalper that doesnt think in the same frame of mind. although we have different methods i have found with like minded traders that our setups come almost in similar areas so it will be not only friendship but benecifial too :)

if you interested pvt msg me and we can setup a group. i trade only forex and hence my post in the fx topic of the forum. please note that this is not a group for newbies. only traders that are making consistent profits. we dont want to be spending our time teaching people. i am located in the uk and i trade the uk and usa open sessions.

People who join trading teams are weak and indecisive traders who need some reassurance that they are not the only ones who possibly might have a mistake.
They make a good trade based on their own analysis and judgment then start to worry and panic if everyone is not doing the same and close their positions only to see later that they were right.
I never even read the more serious threads on this forum as I do not want many opinions clouding my analysis and judgment.

People who join trading teams are weak and indecisive traders who need some reassurance that they are not the only ones who possibly might have a mistake.
They make a good trade based on their own analysis and judgment then start to worry and panic if everyone is not doing the same and close their positions only to see later that they were right.
I never even read the more serious threads on this forum as I do not want many opinions clouding my analysis and judgment.

Agreed, you either have faith in your own methods or not. You can't backtest trading other peoples ideas so how will you ever have confidence in trading them.

you missing the point. its not about learning off others. it s ateam of pro traders trading and chatting throughout the day..

im not interested in the usual online chatroom rubbish. its about creating friendship with fellow traders on the same level and maybe even gaining an edge as a team.

Well, wtrader if you get stuck finding people to join your team then let me know. WARNING: I am a newbie to Forex, but pro to Equity trading.

And I am an Aussie. Sorry.:D

Attachments

• boonie.jpg
    boonie.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 290
Hello The Scourge,

Who are your two little friends in the pic?

The guy on the left looks just like you :p

Good to see an Aussie who apologizes up front. After all, they obviously can't coach League.

I have some trading tools that people here would die for......could I have constructed them on my own ? no not a chance.....could I have bought them? no they do not exist anywhere else in trading .....the only option open to me was to recognize expertise in others who had a similar trading interest and demonstrate to them that these projects were more than worthwhile...the result of this co-operation ( ongoing ) is a small team of trusted colleagues who firstly understand what we have and are working continually to improve....there are always improvements no matter how perfect things may appear.....

trust and understanding....those are the biggies.

cv

Captain,

They would be David Boon (left and in middle) and the legendary Ian Botham. If I were to post an actual picture of me then all your computers would shut down upon opening this thread.

By the way, liked your work on the 3 Duck thing. Going to give it a go. Looking at Grid trading currently.

Nine,

Yep, but hey at least they crush the NZ's. I love New Zealand. Especially shorting their NZD, some good moola to be made there atm.

Anyway, I wonder how wtrader is going getting their crack Forex A-Team together???

:p

Attachments

• ateam.jpg
    ateam.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 269
Forex trading is like gambling. My follow colleagues who are bank forex traders for 20 years are telling me that trading based on charts and fundamental cannot make money. The way bank traders make money is to follow the order flow of their huge customers, and they front run them. Retail traders do not have the priviledged of knowing huge order flows in advance.

After failing to make money from forex consistently, I had tried forex binary trading. Chance of winning is much higher. I win in binary trading 70% of the time, but only win less than 10% in conventional leveraged trading.

Forex trading is like gambling.

Only if you Don't know what you are doing

My follow colleagues who are bank forex traders for 20 years are telling me that trading based on charts and fundamental cannot make money. The way bank traders make money is to follow the order flow of their huge customers,

This is a bit of sales crap a lot of signal providers use.(we get priority information on order flow from co-ordinating order flow

Retail traders do not have the priviledged of knowing huge order flows in advance

Its an unregulated market so even if you are working for Lehman Brothers and see that Toyato have a 100 million Yen/dollar order you don't know what the other 100's of big brokers are doing

After failing to make money from forex consistently

review your strategy and stop listening to other people's opinions and views

I had tried forex binary trading. Chance of winning is much higher. I win in binary trading 70% of the time, but only win less than 10% in conventional leveraged trading.

I am happy you have found something that works but surely the principles and rules that you apply to Binary trading are the same as forex trading?

When I trade conventional FX, I will put a stop. There are times whereby stops are hit, and then the rates moves in my direction.

With binary trading, I do not have this problem. There is no stops.

With binary trading, I can also play OUT. OUT is similar to buy Strangle for options (volatility play).
Rate usually moves very wild on an important data night. I do not know the outcome of the data, so I do not know where the rate will eventually goes to. By playing OUT, as long as the rate does not fall into the range, I win. Tried that few times, quite successful.

I use mansion118.com to trade binary.

wtrader, obviously u do not know what is binary trading.
take a look at mansion118.com.

123 ,
As I understand binary trading the stop loss is preset anyway.
I might be totally wrong as I know very little about it.