Call a random trade...

If it's the account i think it is you can do 10p gold and currencies are 50p
So forget about index's.

But if you want to make money...then do as arabian said and short gold...keep rolling it...keep adding the 10 p's

The account has screwed up, i can't login; God damn it. They aren't replying to my emails...
This will be post-poned till' tommorow. Then the real money-losing will commence

The account has screwed up, i can't login; God damn it. They aren't replying to my emails...
This will be post-poned till' tommorow. Then the real money-losing will commence

Yeah, well the markets closed tomorrow, you sandbaggin son of a bitch, and we're up 10 whole pips on that eur/usd trade at the moment!....we could've been rich you and me.

lets lose some money!!

limit order to buy euro/dollar at 1.4852
limit order to short euro/dollar at 1.4835

first one to hit cancels the other one. 30 pips stop.

and we'd close the long here for+130 of pips and think about retiring....

right scumbags. think that's it for my trade calls. +205. I was gonna make you rich, Esse! lol

lets lose some money!!

limit order to buy euro/dollar at 1.4852
limit order to short euro/dollar at 1.4835

first one to hit cancels the other one. 30 pips stop.

and we'd close the long here for+130 of pips and think about retiring....

Short cable here at 1.6640 using 35 pips of our 130 pips made from the previous trade as our stop?

Close this here at 1.6595 for another 45 pips giving us 175 pips so far...

long oil here at 77.18 - risk 45 pips of the 175 made so far.

Close that here at 77.48 for +30 pips.

+205 pips so far.

Indeed!

What happened to his thread/account?

Indeed!

What happened to his thread/account?

I can login now; Having survived the deadly weekend winds.

So i'm ready to blow it, once again.

They actually phoned me on Friday to try sort the login problem; (Because its happened before but i fixed it) and they phoned @ 2.30pm ... disgrace!

this is happening all too often with these markets. gamma tastic. stopped out and onside. it's killing some accounts for sure.

this is happening all too often with these markets. gamma tastic. stopped out and onside. it's killing some accounts for sure.

Well I did my bit (he did say he was trying to blow up the account). High was what - 1.6813? and now its 200 pts lower ;)