Caledonian International

Purple Brain

Experienced member
One of my friends and an ex-colleague to boot, has been put in touch with the above company with regard to freeing up a lump sum from his military service pension. As anyone who knows this area will attest, it's out of one minefield and into another.

I just thought I'd ask if anyone has had dealings with or knows of anyone who has - or basically has any information, good or bad on these people.

I've done all the normal googling and such and can only find their site and links to it from industry affiliated sources.

Muchos gracias.

You should be extremely careful with this. Their website does not show a physical address, however a whois check shows the website is registered to 18 Ave Louis Casai, Geneva. This is most likely just a mail drop as there is a Regus office there, this addressed has been used quite a few times before by fraudsters. I'm willing to bet these guys are nowhere near Geneva. You should ask yourself why they need to make such an effort to keep their true location hidden. Also they are not FSA regulated.

http://m.regus.co.uk/mt/www.regus.co.uk/office-space/switzerland/geneva

Thanks for your sleuthing efforts pboyles. There isn't a great deal of information on the internet about them other than their own website. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but probably best to err on the side of caution with the lack of anything or anyone specifically to recommend them.

Thanks again.