Buying trading software?

olweiser

I notice ShareScope seems to be the popular choice amongst traders. But I don't like the idea of paying a monthly subscription for it.

Is their any software I can simply buy outright that's as good as this?

I am considering going on the Greg Secker course in London next month and I remember their sales pitch saying they give us software as part of the package - does anyone know what this is? or is it sharescope and then I have to subscribe?

I notice ShareScope seems to be the popular choice amongst traders. But I don't like the idea of paying a monthly subscription for it.

Is their any software I can simply buy outright that's as good as this?

I am considering going on the Greg Secker course in London next month and I remember their sales pitch saying they give us software as part of the package - does anyone know what this is? or is it sharescope and then I have to subscribe?

You get no software from the course, just filters for use in Sharecope or ADVFN which identify possible trades based on the Pivot method. You still have to spend £20pm on ADVFN or £32pm on Sharescope.

You get no software from the course, just filters for use in Sharecope or ADVFN which identify possible trades based on the Pivot method. You still have to spend £20pm on ADVFN or £32pm on Sharescope.

Are the filters any good Welly? Could you give an opinion on your experiences from the course?