Buy & Sell

CYOF said:
I hate this type of trading -really -no wonder so many here are so frustrated:)

If you hate it, why do it, why make life hard :?:

zupcon said:
If you hate it, why do it, why make life hard :?:

Hi Zu,

I do not want to get RUSTY

Watch & Learn - if you like - you know aht is next - would you like to say it:)

Conclusion:

1. Never leave the PC without a stop - even if it costs you - some day you will be glad

2. Re-enter if the Market tells you to re-enter

3. Take the money when it is given to you - remember Quasimodo and touching the HUMP twice

4. Listen to ZU:)

So:

1. Trading 1 stock can give you an average of $500 per day - if your TIMING is correct - P.A.T.I.E.N.C.E

2. You must buy a LITTLE POTTY - it will save you a fortune:)

3. You must have MONEY to make MONEY - for trade 5 stocks together and you will make a lot of Money - but only after making a lot of money first - else you will not know how to do it right - for if you cant trade with 100 shares first - how the hell are you going to trade with 1000+

ELEMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:)

Follow through - prints small though - may be trap - staying out

Forget about Volume - MY VIEW

You must read PRINTS

TIME + PRINTS = MORE MONEY

EDIT - VOLUME ON CHART THAT IS

PRINTS = LIVE VOLUME IN NUMBERS

OK

I will now let someone else have a go.

Who is first - do not be shy.

You can use paper trading if you like - for you must get it wrong before you can get it right - well - that is not correct - actually - for I have found that you can trade Options and get it right without getting it wrong - but - in order to find out how to get it right - without getting it wrong - you must believe it -for if you do not believe it - as you would have not believed me if I told you you could make an average of $500 per day from trading one stock -without me showing you -which I have done - then you may never discover anything of real value -EVER

OH - I forgot - there is one small PROBLEMO -and I think that it is very obvious by now, YES

AHA - IT WAS A TRAP - PRINTS DO NOT LIE - EVER

Zu,

How about YOU - will you be next to have a go?

As you are maintaining my list over in THE LITTLE CIRCLE, I do not mind helping YOU.

Do YOU trade stocks?

We may have short opp - but I doubt it - as 85/15 intact and DOW may finish 100+

Looking good for the vanilla thread live option trades - for as the DOW goes, the others will follow:)

85/15 slipping slightly - short --maybe--bounce if miss short but only with print support

Must learn to read PRINTS correctly.

EVEN I was mistaken until Mr Charts pointed it out to me - but HEARTBEAT more important than colour - for colour can LIE, but HEARTBEAT never Lies when BEATING CORRECTLY

85/15 slipping - only slightly - short may be mistake if tried

Remember - BUY when market is UP

SELL when Market is DOWN

Go against maket and you must be very quick - else Quasi will take all released GOLD back into HUMP - very quickly.

I will give you ALL one big piece of good advice - and this is not MY VIEW - it is WELL KNOWN VIEW, but many fail to see WELL KNOWN VIEW - because of much RUBBISH OPINIONS.

NARROW RANGE BARS ARE ALWAYS FOLLOWD BY LARGE RANGE BARS - BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW - 100% - HOW LARGE THE LARGE RANGE BARS WILL BE

SOME SAY PRICE & TIME

SOME SAY PRICE AND VOLUME

SOME SAY PRICE AND TIME AND VOLUME

BUT - NARROW RANGE BARS ARE ALWAYS FOLLOWD BY LARGE RANGE BARS - BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW - 100% - HOW LARGE THE LARGE RANGE BARS WILL BE.

85/15 holding - no shorting please - short only if 80/20 approched - and EVEN then you must be quick - very quick - in case Quasi stops singing:)