Buy Low / Sell High Emini Futures System

buddhabless

I like catching tops and bottoms. I hate trend trading. I love it when market chops up and down and goes nowhere. For day trading, I personally view that market range most of the time any way so why bother worry about catching a trend day. I don't understand why so many traders, systems creators and authors out there always say "the trend is your friend".

So this journal is about reversal trading. The system do well in range day and not good in trend day. Attached is my daily RoadMap I prepared each night for the next trading day. First column S/R Line pinpoint exactly where to enter. L/S mean Long or Short for the trade. Pretty simple system, All you have to do is wait for price to reach the support / resistance line and go long or short. No indicators are needed.

You are welcome to use this system if you wish. I will post my RoadMap each night.

One more rule: Sometimes price come very close to the S/R Line and not touch it. To make it consistent I apply the following wiggle room rule for me to start to look for entry.

YM is 7pts
ES is .75pt
NQ is 1.75pt
ER is .5

My stops are:
YM: 25pts
ES: 2.5pts
NQ: 5pts
ER: 2pts

I'll post a recap of all the trades later tonight.

Attachments

• 31408.pdf
    35.3 KB · Views: 613
Fed day tomorrow so it is going to be another wild day. Here is a RoapMap for tomorrow. Be careful out there.

Attachments

• 31808.pdf
    33.9 KB · Views: 466
Here is the results of trading for today. The systems have 3 winners and 3 losers on this Fed day.

Attachments

• 31808.pdf
    117.2 KB · Views: 559
Not a bad day. System give 3 winners, 2 losers and 1 break even trade. so plenty of opportunity to make some $$. Here is the recap. Have a good holiday everyone and enjoy the three day break.

Attachments

• 32008.pdf
    98.9 KB · Views: 572