Buy GBPUSD.

The fundamental basis.

Monday's movement was obviously related to much higher than expected Righmove House Price index, which posted double-digit gain. Usually this report doesn't grab much attnetion but in the environment of often cited concerns of too hot property market by BoE officials, the number proved higher rates scenario.

Recent CPI confirmed November rate hike and will at least tend to support Pound at current levels.

UM, I am looking over some of your numbers and they don't seem to make sense.

Am I reading right that if one had started opened an account in the begining of '05 with 50k, that it is now worth $352,000?

In 2005 you show an increase of 302% uncompounded. That is an increase from 50k to 200k.

If you traded for another year, your account could be worth $1,409,000.00 I find this impossible.

So add to this that your now trying to get clients to sign up for $140 a month. I have had my own signal service before and know it is much harder then people think to get clients, at best you would maybe be able to find 5 clients in the first year. This is only $7k a year, and you have to deal with all the hassal.

Right now you should be returning at least 40k a month, but if you deal with monthly subscriptions, at best you might be making only $700.oo a month?

Not wanting to start an argument, but I find your numbers completely impossible.

Depth Trade :)

PS
You also don't list you S/L levels which make trading your strategy unsafe. Putting a s/l in a relevent area based off your only example of using a s/l with a Gbp/usd trade you posted, puts you being stopped out even more often than you show in your losses.

^ I think all that I have stated adds an immense factor, that adds a lot of questions.

I am sure it's all something that can explained with a run of 10 live trades.

Last edited:
You know, Depth, buzz marketing together with good performance can bring you a lot of customers (much more than 5/year, by the way)... It is your choice to either believe our track record or not, but please, remember those who didn't believe me yesterday.
In any case, the main aim of UnderstandMarket is to keep all these excellent minds over the world together and to make our trading as profitable as possible. Not to make living from trading signals.

UM_manager said:
You know, Depth, buzz marketing together with good performance can bring you a lot of customers (much more than 5/year, by the way)... It is your choice to either believe our track record or not, but please, remember those who didn't believe me yesterday.
In any case, the main aim of UnderstandMarket is to keep all these excellent minds over the world together and to make our trading as profitable as possible. Not to make living from trading signals.

To be fair anyone can post good trades with such a lag that there is 50 pips profit already.

Texas_Hedge said:
UM Manager

Your trade was excellent. We took a similar market view this morning just after 7:30 (London time)

Regards

Texas
You had that spot on UM Manager. A truly clinical trade. Excellent.

Our trade closed out on target today at 1.8770 +220

Look forward to seeing more trade demonstrations from you soon.

Regards

Texas

We hope you enjoyed our Ho-Down!
Ya'll come back and see us sometime!

Last edited:
smbtnt said:
There is no need to go all Oracle on me buddy!

1.8605 - set buy limit on cable. 3 contracts.
Target: 1.8750
SL: awaiting further instructions from UM.

Good call UM, next time maybe we can have the heads up realtime. ;)

Our position was closed yesterday at 1.8750. Nevertheless, the Pound is still having potential to grow. The 1.89 level is supposed to be reached shortly.

pattern_xas12.gif