Buy Automated Forex Trading System

saynold

I have found an EA that seems very profitable. They named it ZeusFX.
ZeusFX seems very profitable and low risk in back tests, But i didn't find any review for this EA and I don't know how this EA will perform on real accounts. But i want to risk on this EA and want to buy it. But i can't buy it by own because i have not enogh money. Is there anyone to help me to buy this EA with each other and run it on our accounts?
I hope to get profit from this one.

hi Dear saynold.
I am looking for profitable Expert Advisor several months, how long it has backtest ?
can you please send me their website ?

Last edited:
they have shown 6 years backtest results on their website. If you are eligible for buying this EA we can buy it buy each other.
Their Website: zeusfx.com

I'm waiting for your opinion.

Nice performance, I think it is very nice, I just think that finally I find a way to take my revenge back from the market.
I am ready to buy this if some forwarded test be added to site, and it seems work in any broker

I trade for more than 6 years and finally find that the best way to keep profit is that you manage your money with an automate system.
In my opinion automate system can manage your money in the best way but the system must be worked for that period of time.
this zeusfx.com have good back tests but still waiting to put some forward test then if it can work until today, I think then it can work for some more years.
buy the way the price is noting, you can buy it and tell us that it can work or not, may be I do this.

ZeusFX put forward test results on home page of their website in this weekend. With this results my hope to get profit from Forex market have been returned because i can compair forward test results with back test results.:clap::clap::clap:
ZeusFX-Forward_Test_Results.gif

You can download forward test statement from ZeusFX Website .

2009 EURUSD Back Test Results:
EURUSD-2009.gif

Download 2009 EURUSD Back Test Results

2009 GBPUSD Back Test Results:
GBPUSD-2009.gif

Download 2009 GBPUSD Back Test Results

Last edited:
ZeusFX, Profitable Expert Advisor on Real Accounts??

Dear Friends,

I found a real statement of ZeusFX on another forum, It was on 4shared. It's very good results. You can download real statement on 4shared from Here .
What's your idea?

Re: ZeusFX, Profitable Expert Advisor on Real Accounts??

Dear Friends,

I found a real statement of ZeusFX on another forum, It was on 4shared. It's very good results. You can download real statement on 4shared from Here .
What's your idea?

Dear Sir
tank you for your Statement, r u trust on this kind of trading (with zeusfx EA).
Would you tell me more about this zeusfx EA. you think that How long this one can make money?
Please, write your suggestions.
:idea:

Re: ZeusFX, JupiterFX,StarFX, ... rofl

Dear pssonice,

I have bought and tested many expert advisors. Some of them were profitable in a period of time and some of them weren't profitable at all.
I'm using several expert advisors on my live accounts and i have about 2 - 6 percent every week.
With my experience in working with EAs, I think zeusfx can be profitable. and i want to run this with my other EAs.