Bund Market profile

uktrader1

Hi Does anyone know a site that supplies MP for teh bund either for free or cheap? i dont need charts and all the tech analysis just the MP levels?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Does anyone know a site that supplies MP for teh bund either for free or cheap? i dont need charts and all the tech analysis just the MP levels?

Thanks in advance.

just open up an xtrader demo account, this will give you a free FGBL profile. alternatively just abuse the xtrader transactional pricing model by opening an account and placing 1 trade a month. free charts/profile init.:smart:

just open up an xtrader demo account, this will give you a free FGBL profile. alternatively just abuse the xtrader transactional pricing model by opening an account and placing 1 trade a month. free charts/profile init.:smart:

Hey thanks, i dont mind doing a few rades if i get MP for free, do you have a link.? theres loads of xtrade coming up on google.

Hey thanks, i dont mind doing a few rades if i get MP for free, do you have a link.? theres loads of xtrade coming up on google.

Google AMP Futures then click on live chat. Ask them for a TT Xtrader Pro account, I think they only offer it to existing clients, so you may have to start with another free platform then switch.

You will get billed an extra $0.50c per side for Xtrader, those costs can rack up.