Bund Market profile

uktrader1

14 0
Hi Does anyone know a site that supplies MP for teh bund either for free or cheap? i dont need charts and all the tech analysis just the MP levels?

Thanks in advance.

C

cablemonster

0 0
Hi Does anyone know a site that supplies MP for teh bund either for free or cheap? i dont need charts and all the tech analysis just the MP levels?

Thanks in advance.

just open up an xtrader demo account, this will give you a free FGBL profile. alternatively just abuse the xtrader transactional pricing model by opening an account and placing 1 trade a month. free charts/profile init.:smart:

uktrader1

14 0
just open up an xtrader demo account, this will give you a free FGBL profile. alternatively just abuse the xtrader transactional pricing model by opening an account and placing 1 trade a month. free charts/profile init.:smart:

Hey thanks, i dont mind doing a few rades if i get MP for free, do you have a link.? theres loads of xtrade coming up on google.

C

cablemonster

0 0
Hey thanks, i dont mind doing a few rades if i get MP for free, do you have a link.? theres loads of xtrade coming up on google.

Google AMP Futures then click on live chat. Ask them for a TT Xtrader Pro account, I think they only offer it to existing clients, so you may have to start with another free platform then switch.

You will get billed an extra $0.50c per side for Xtrader, those costs can rack up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock