Best Thread Bund Bobl and Schatz Thread

Nice triangle pattern forming in schatz. Looks to break out to the down side and retest .35 or so.

Yeah Rotter is very interesting to say the least. The amount his rolex probably cost him is unbelievable lol!

I was unaware that Harris played around in the schatz? Does Hardy also play eurex?

buy em i think rotter has enough money to buy the whole company not just the watch. Pino is another massive guy used to be bigger than Rotter back in the day in Eurex fixed income

I was unaware that Harris played around in the schatz? Does Hardy also play eurex?

I actually heard that from Paul - there was some multi-price flipping going on in the bund and I was curious to know if it was him, he seemed to think it was Harris.

Really? I didn't know the brumfields traded eurex. I have never met Harris and Hardy but would love to as Hardy is a major player in 10yr note (takes up to 20k contracts to push the markets sometimes!!!) Lots of spoofing going on lately and I think most of it is Travis (10k lot spoofs). He trades stictly in the schatz with only the orderbook as his guide.

Forming another triangle on the 15 min in the schatz guys. Feels like a break to the upside. 42 has some size selling on it though so we are going to have to break through that. Just been leaning on that stuff.

Hardy is Harris' younger brother. You have never heard of Hardy Brumsfield? Probably the biggest local in the 10yr!

Bund Bobl Schatz Roll?

Hi,

Great thread - very interesting reading.

Does anyone know when the first notice day is for Bund, Bobl and Schatz?

Thanks

rs1

Buy 'em,

How do the US 2, 5, 10 and 30-year treasuries compare to Eurex's in terms of ease/difficulty of trading - good opportunities, better or worse?

Grant.