Bund and Gilt Traders

Any views on why the gilt has gone up after BOE decision? Seems daft to me really, the only explanation I can think of is front running possible quant easing through purchasing of gilts?

Where do you see the bottom for Gilts. Looks to me like this thing could test 116. But how much longer can the curve continue steepening. There are some bonds on the long end which are really cheap.

beats me but I think 116 test is reasonably likely, however, I think this ****er will bounce all the way back... this is just a test run... when the bonds really come off it'll be one day and it'll be catastrophic :D

gilt-bund spread widening again. DO you think there will be a rally in gilts tomorrow, have Q4 GDP figures as well. However, have money supply figures which don't usually have an effect. Not sure if the gilt will test 116, may just be the bottom here

Very uncertain about where gilts are going from here. Have some issuance this week which could result in gilts testing 114-115 region. I guess this U.S bailout package will also have some sort of impact