Bullsh1t

Pat494

Legendary member
Have you ever read on the web some sentence and then stop and think - what ever did that mean ?

Of course you have, so put it down here.

I will start with one:-

e-enable real-time deliverables

:)

Have you ever read on the web some sentence and then stop and think - what ever did that mean ?

yep, phrases like this just within the last 5 minutes
In case of a correction take profit may be the value of 161.8% on the Fibonacci Retracement which is drawn on the prospective correction.

Why is this bull$%#?

Ha ha

Here is another one:-

exploit user centric solutions

perhaps hhiusa can tell us what it means ?

Because the source was Wilipedia? Or, perhaps, it was something you wrote?

This has real informative as there is apparently nobody here old enough to vote, judging by your vernacular. There isn't a single person I have ever met that writes that juvenile that is of adult age. Wilipedia? How old are you really? Creepy :eek:

This has real informative as there is apparently nobody here old enough to vote, judging by your vernacular. There isn't a single person I have ever met that writes that juvenile that is of adult age. Wilipedia? How old are you really? Creepy :eek:

Keep posting! We are all enjoying your crap, or should I say, bull****?

I intend to reveal all before this day is done.
What else are Sundays for but to have a bit of fun.

Hi Pat

Here's one that really suits this thread - and its only be posted this morning

As you say its a Sunday - and its raining in my "neck of the wood" ( does that qualify as well)

This is a classic and should be well documented on T2W --

Just 15% in a day it sucks i know dont give up hang in there , you are going to make it eventually , as a newb it is expected to make 15-25% day in day out but after getting more experience you will do much better . I doubled my account on Friday with 100% win rate all documented here in advance . You and Forexmospherian and Sir G are all welcome to post your calls here .

Tar 3PPNDX

Yes - thought you would agree a brilliant bit of BS

Regards

F :D

Hi Guys,

I'm having problem comprehending this line.

This has real informative

Should I be thinking "this is really informative"

or

"this has real infomation"

or

Have I got my vernacular in a twist ? :cheesy:

Hi Guys,

I'm having problem comprehending this line.

This has real informative

Should I be thinking "this is really informative"

or

"this has real infomation"

or

Have I got my vernacular in a twist ? :cheesy:

Really? Have you seen your posts? glass house buddy.

Eur/Usd fell to 1.05 when Greece elections issue first started hitting headlines.

Tsipras's party - anti-austerity also won the elections. One may consider this to be the undesired outcome too. So if the Euro fell to 1.05 back then it has been rising since. Obviously, the Euro rise may well be reflected on the Fed's rate decision and strong/weak dollar too. Main point is whether the exit is priced in / or not and impact to rest of Europe - I think it is and Fed's will be the determining factor not Grexit.

Growth numbers and GDP coming from Italy, Spain and France don't look too bad. There is stabilisation. ECB also printing money. I feel we are in a much better place than before.

Yes we still have debt but given Europes production/manufacturing base nothing raising a bit taxation by hitting financial transaction with a small levy can't put right. That's just my opinion.

I really do feel it will be BAU. Key issue is Fed rate decision and a BIG balloon in company valuations which have been distorted by QE and free money. Markets don't move in straight lines. China, Japan and Russia are also side issues.

One must bear in mind the short term economic cycle of 7 years occurs irrespective of events that surround us. We are certainly due a correction.

:LOL:

Yes but, unlike you - I know I'm not perfect and don't go around criticising or correcting other peoples posts (Pat and Neil) and trumpeting my unique super genes... :cool:

You really should also know that 'an' is used before a vowel but couldn't be bothered to correct your basic failing as I understood your post 'perfectly' well.

One other point; I immediately acknowledged my bad assembly of words and subsequently explained as best as I could.

Instead of accepting the error and telling us what you meant, you choose to come back with an undignified response.

You clearly have some inferiority and control issues and don't like to be challenged or corrected in your perfect little world.

I can only hazard a guess that your mummy and daddy did not give you sufficient cuddles when you needed some appreciation. You were never quite good enough.

Dare I say "pot calling kettle black"! :cheesy:

One of the things I find curious about you ( there are others which will be brought up in due course, I have no doubt) Is that you quote Carnegie. That was Andrew but, perhaps, you should have read Dale Carnegie's book, as well.

"How to Win Friends and Influence People"

:LOL:

Yes but, unlike you - I know I'm not perfect and don't go around criticising or correcting other peoples posts (Pat and Neil) and trumpeting my unique super genes... :cool:

You really should also know that 'an' is used before a vowel but couldn't be bothered to correct your basic failing as I understood your post 'perfectly' well.

One other point; I immediately acknowledged my bad assembly of words and subsequently explained as best as I could.

Instead of accepting the error and telling us what you meant, you choose to come back with an undignified response.

You clearly have some inferiority and control issues and don't like to be challenged or corrected in your perfect little world.

I can only hazard a guess that your mummy and daddy did not give you sufficient cuddles when you needed some appreciation. You were never quite good enough.

Dare I say "pot calling kettle black"! :cheesy:

You mean superior complex. An inferiority complex means I care about what you think of me and seek the approvals of others, which I do not. Those with a superiority complex think they are superior and; thus do not care about what other people think of them. The person with a superior complex would act superior even if they feel inferior. By contrast, those with an inferiority complex would hide his or her striving for superiority and would act the way that they feel inside.. One focuses upon the self and the other revolves around what their peer think of them (validation).

"ppnd"

hi john

unfortunately - you are wrong on a lot of your assumptions here

if you go back through this particular thread you will see that i have several capital accounts with the main one being with capital - circa $50 - $70k ( depends on the week )

you will see comments at least 10 times - that i would never ever show you one of my own live capital account statements - in any detail.

In fact john - i am sure you know that.

Go back to what cv commented on - ie the credibility of any thread not showing any statements or any live calls

my reply was to say he was wrong

there as been daily or part session live statements provided by at least 6 different traders on this thread

there as been live calls provided by as many as 20 + traders - including myself - on a regular basis

would i ever trade with 4 -6 % or higher on a $50k + account - no way with a first entries - but then are you sure you fully understand ppnd and its many various attributes??

would i enter a scalp trade on a $500 or $1000 account on 4 -6% stake - no problem - but would certainly not recommend it for normal fx traders

hope that helps clarify your concerns

good trading

regards

f