Broker with One Click Scalping Platform or MT4 EA

Testpilot

Hi

Hopefully someone could help me identify a broker that provides a robust one click trading platform that allows me to pre set stop / limits in bracket order as I'm planning to trade Bob Volman's Price Action Strategy, hence I'm looking for the following:

Ability to perform one click trades with pre set stop / limit in number of pips
One click order close
Tight as possible spreads
Ability to start small with micro lots and build up volume as experience grows.

As high a high percentage of brokers base their service on MT4 would I be best to use some kind of EA to provide the one click functionality and then just find a broker that meets my other criteria?

Any feedback appreciated....

Hi

Hopefully someone could help me identify a broker that provides a robust one click trading platform that allows me to pre set stop / limits in bracket order as I'm planning to trade Bob Volman's Price Action Strategy, hence I'm looking for the following:

One click order close

As high a high percentage of brokers base their service on MT4 would I be best to use some kind of EA to provide the one click functionality and then just find a broker that meets my other criteria?

Hi

Check fxcm.co.uk micro account . They provide one click order with preset stop and limit function.

cheers

Hi

One click order close

Hi Testpilot,

As nw24x mentioned, our Trading Station platform (both the Web and Desktop versions) has one click trading functionality. And if you want to place buy and sell orders quickly on the MT4 platform, we have free scripts for that available at FXCMapps.com.

Welcome to the forum!

Jason

Hi

One click order close

Hello! Try Weltrade broker.