Broker trading against me?

When you trade with a Market Maker there is a possibility of conflict of interest
Why not trade the Futures directly?
What advantage do you get by trading with somebody like Saxo over trading directly on the exchange via a execution broker
For example in Singapore Phillip Capital! (Futures division)

only advantage is, it is tax free in the uk . spread betting is counted as gambling in the uk . my experience with SB company's is you can't get out when you want. was up 40 points on Dow trading the none farm data. my ticket just hung in the air till they decided to take it.

only advantage is, it is tax free in the uk . spread betting is counted as gambling in the uk . my experience with SB company's is you can't get out when you want. was up 40 points on Dow trading the none farm data. my ticket just hung in the air till they decided to take it.

I trade futures, options and stock and tried the spreadbetters about a year ago and saw how manipulated it was. I went back to trading with a broker as they essentially are on your side.

Market makers and spreadbetters take on your trade where as broker just place them. Broker all day long for me! It may be slightly higher comm, but you get a relationship where you know the broker in most cases and can bounce ideas off of.