Broker recommendations??

When I queried Atom8 about spreads -

"Your current demo is showing you Raw + £3.80 per side, per round turn lot. You can chose to have your commissions paid within the spread or per lot – totally up to you how like to pay commission"

When I asked about commission embedded into the spread, he responded -

"You will see EURUSD at about 1 pip all in to start with. For the Indices, I will have to let you know once we have confirmed pricing with the LPs (hopefully by next week).."

They mention from 0.7 on their website. 1 pip would be competitive for MT4.

What the spreads like during the day, do they widen much around news.

They mention from 0.7 on their website. 1 pip would be competitive for MT4.

What the spreads like during the day, do they widen much around news.

I haven't had a lot of time to test out the demo. Also could be very different with a live account.

I will be interested to see their spreads for index trading which should be available next week.

Be good to hear from anyone who has experience of a live account

I haven't had a lot of time to test out the demo. Also could be very different with a live account.

I will be interested to see their spreads for index trading which should be available next week.

Be good to hear from anyone who has experience of a live account

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the party. :)

Atom8 are the best brokerage I've ever dealt with. If you look at how long I've been a member (albeit a pretty silent one) of this forum then you'll understand in this time I've dealt with a LOT of different companies and I don't hand out praise easily. Atom8 deserve it in spades. They're still a young company and are hungry to win a share of an over saturated market. I believe they'll achieve this because they've only got a small number of staff members, all of whom are complete professionals. So often with brokers you'll get some brainless monkeys to deal with who don't have a clue when it comes to the nitty gritty. The Atom8 guys are quality through and through.

In terms of spreads, they've variable and competitive. That's really all I can say on the matter. I can't say I've really taken so much note of this to be honest because the trading strategy I employ is not contingent on having the tiniest spread around. Please do keep in mind that what you're dealing with here is a pure STP broker. They're not a dealing desk and what you receive in terms of prices from their MT4 or Jforex platforms are reflective of the liquidity available in the real market. As such then it can fluctuate. However, the quality of the fills are second to none and you're talking to someone who has used FC Stone and similar 'high end' brokers. I don't hesitate in recommending them to anyone who'll listen.

atom8

just a thumbs up to atom 8. (y)

I have just started using their trading platform as I was with the large players and tried a smaller broker which make you feel more at home.

I just wanted to leave them credible feedback where it is due as i placed a couple of trades in these volatile markets. with a bit help from g-d and a lot of luck i left my short position open for a few days and my account nearly tripled. it was not a bad size account. I made a withdrawel for a large sum and the money came to my bank the same day. as i wrote above i am not connected to the company just a plain trader that feels that i have to give credit where it is due.

regards

Last edited: