Broker or Brokerless

FullStock

Hi there,

I'm new to this group and new to trading to :) I googled a lot about Brokers and trading platforms. I found a platform that does not use brokers. Should I use brokers or go with this platform without brokers? What do you recommend? Experience?

I don't know if you can trade without a broker. You always need a broker, platform is just a bridge.

I don't know if you can trade without a broker. You always need a broker, platform is just a bridge.

I've done a lot of research and there are many unhappy people because of the brokers. I found a new site that is Brokerless. There you trade P2P or you can trade against the liquidy pool so Yes, you can trade without a middlehand (Broker) and I've done my research very well, the payouts are better when using this brokerless trading platform. Im going with this. This is obviously the futre platform with higher payouts.

I wont link you so you can read for your self because I dont want to be reported as spam or making commercial :)

hi please tell what ECN brokers charge as commissions for 1 lot trade and the whle process.