broker for UK traders?

davidwebbthegreat

Hi,
I wish to trade us stocks on a demo account could someone please recommend a broker please I'm from the UK which might complicate things a bit, not sure preferable a big us broker that Is regulated.
Thank you

as I've never attempted to, or felt the need to purchase us stocks directly and for real, I have no idea how complicated that process is. I'm sure there may be tax issues further down the line for one example. as for availability of a demo account in a direct market broker, I suspect that's likely to be another issue.

if you are new and learning, as I suspect you are, and unless someone suggests to the thread a proper dma demo account, I would suggest a spread bet or cfd demo account which has some us stocks on offer, you could be off and running in no time. though demo's don't usually carry a full compliment of instruments to trade and finding one that has us stocks in there may be difficult. try ig index or capital spreads demo.

as I've never attempted to, or felt the need to purchase us stocks directly and for real, I have no idea how complicated that process is. I'm sure there may be tax issues further down the line for one example. as for availability of a demo account in a direct market broker, I suspect that's likely to be another issue.

if you are new and learning, as I suspect you are, and unless someone suggests to the thread a proper dma demo account, I would suggest a spread bet or cfd demo account which has some us stocks on offer, you could be off and running in no time. though demo's don't usually carry a full compliment of instruments to trade and finding one that has us stocks in there may be difficult. try ig index or capital spreads demo.

Hello
I wanted to learn about level 2 and see it in action which was why I wantednto open a us account then have it all in q single package.

I do have an index account not sure what the spread is like thinking maby it's quite wide.

I've just seen free Level2 quotes for us stocks on some site so maby use that in conjunction with ig

Thank you

Hello
I wanted to learn about level 2 and see it in action which was why I wantednto open a us account then have it all in q single package.

I do have an index account not sure what the spread is like thinking maby it's quite wide.

I've just seen free Level2 quotes for us stocks on some site so maby use that in conjunction with ig

Thank you

ah right, you didn't mention level 2 in your opening post. in any case I don't believe ig carry us stocks on their demo. good luck with your search.

Hi,
I wish to trade us stocks on a demo account could someone please recommend a broker please I'm from the UK which might complicate things a bit, not sure preferable a big us broker that Is regulated.
Thank you

Cobra or Noble trading allows a demo