Broker/datafeed/platform for NASDAQ emini

Tudor

Hello all, first post after lurking for a while here, nice to meet everyone!

Firstly, I did quite a bit of searching on T2W and many other forums as well as sites regarding choosing a broker/datafeed/platform. However, I don't want to steer anyone in a certain direction.

So I'll do my best to specify exactly what I am looking for, as I found that to be the biggest problem with other threads and another reason why I couldn't get too much useful information out of some of them.

Instrument - NASDAQ eminis
Method - Scalping
Capital - 3 to 5,000
Contracts traded - 1
Expected monthly volume - 500 to 750 RTS

Specifics of what I am looking for:
- low commissions, zero or low monthly costs, etc. in general low costs as I have fairly little capital available
- very fast level 2 and time and sales data, I noticed on some videos that compare different datafeeds and brokers that there can be a huge difference even with the major providers

What I do not care about:
- sophisticated platforms or charts or indicators.
- hand-holding, or amazing customer service. Yes I do require quick responses and smooth transfer of fund etc. but I do not need help with setting things up etc.

Please let me know if you feel I should give more details about something or include something I might have missed
I greatly appreciate all input but if you can include some why's that would be great, and please feel free to comment on datafeeds and platforms as well.

Much appreciated ahead of time!

-Tudor