Brilliant.org, and other education sites

trendie

Legendary member
6,508 1,110
Does anyone use brilliant.org?
Any good?
Bored with learning Spanish with duolingo, and need something else.

The Open University free courses are fine, but bit too "wordy", and not as interactive as I would like.

Any suggestions?

postman

Legendary member
25,464 3,093
Does anyone use brilliant.org?
Any good?
Bored with learning Spanish with duolingo, and need something else.

The Open University free courses are fine, but bit too "wordy", and not as interactive as I would like.

Any suggestions?
Tengo el cd's son geniales.

Nuadarne

92 10
Any course, any training format can be useful for you. Much depends on your level of training and how you work in the market...
I personally sometimes pay attention even to some primitive things, because in this I can find a rational grain, which in the future will help me to act more effectively or to cope with what previously prevented me from working properly. And I am glad that nowadays there are no limits and we can use all available opportunities. But the main thing here is to remain objective and still to understand as soon as possible what is right for you. And what exactly you should study in more detail. This will help you move in the right direction...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock