Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Harsh, taken out of usd/jpy now. That's the problem with doing this, normal retracements can take you out.

£90 left in the account, lets find another(y)

Bought gbp/usd, cleaned out if this one doesn't work!:clap:

Attachments

• 6 Trade.jpg
    6 Trade.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 328
DAX buy stopped out now I'd be +145 profit, usd/jpy short stopped out now it's straight back down again. This is a very frustrating way to trade (gamble) and doesn't suit everyone. With stops that are so tight this will happen all the time, it isn't the market targeting you and it isn't being done on purpose. Entries and re-entries are basically random, average price ends up being random and so does stop placement. A few small losses, a lot of breakevens and then with patience, one massive winner.

Don't forget that all I'm doing here is gambling, not trading.

Doubled gbp/usd stake size, moved stop to breakeven... stop is only 15 points away so highly likely to be taken out but if it keeps running I'm laughing(y)

Attachments

• 7 Trade.jpg
    7 Trade.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 468
Bought DOW, seems like a guaranteed way of making money

Attachments

• 8 Trade.jpg
    8 Trade.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 333
My thoughts for the next couple days are to try to accumulate a (relatively) massive short USD position ready to take in to NFP on Friday for pure bantz. Not sure on what yet but I think the most likely will be to buy gbp/usd for a run up to 1.3500.

Although it's looking like I may have to deposit another £200 and start again first though:LOL:

Added to DOW last night and got taken out, had to deposit another £200 to start again (n)

I have started to accumulate gbp/usd hoping to still be in it on Friday for NFP

Attachments

• 9 Trade.jpg
    9 Trade.jpg
    516.8 KB · Views: 271
If you're going to play this insane game, brewski dear chap, at least take £200 out when (if) you get to + £200 and start again from there. Then you'll have another grubstake in reserve without needing to dip into the housekeeping tin :)

Reactions: tar
If you're going to play this insane game, brewski dear chap, at least take £200 out when (if) you get to + £200 and start again from there. Then you'll have another grubstake in reserve without needing to dip into the housekeeping tin :)

Sensible(y)

Interesting day so far. My gbp/usd trade is still going but was 2 points from being taken out earlier and I've had a DAX long get taken out for breakeven. I'm now also short usd/jpy. I haven't been at the computer all day so the execution blotter in the screenshot proves I'm being genuine.

Attachments

• 10 Trade.jpg
    10 Trade.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 280
usd/jpy out at breakeven. Just got to be patient and one of these will run for a grand or two.

I must have learnt from the same place you did then although I'm not deluded in thinking that I'm some sort of pro trader.

Anyway, gbp/usd out for breakeven... annoying but in reality it was only ever roughly 30 points away from the stop at best so always the likely outcome. I was hoping "Super Thursday" would give it a boost but I'm now short usd/jpy again and I will post a screenshot later