Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Trading for 16 months but been in the industry almost 20 years working alongside guys making millions. Why don't you offer up constructive criticism instead of b!tching about others.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm waiting with baited breath myself mate !

You will get nowhere here, most of these guys are keyboard warriors.

Totally agree, I read your posts on the previous page,if anybody with half a brain reads it they'll glean some useful information from it, shame it turns into a forum with people busting to swing their b@llocks about, same old same old eh !!

We have waaay too many people on this forum claiming to make "a living" from trading !

Just wish there were more people like Brewski & yourself on the forum to actually tell it how it is !
And they always fall short of providing anything outside of childish criticism. It's easy to spot the bull 5h!tters and it's actually comical debating with them. None of them can tell you why price is moving but they think they can make money from this.

Sorry brewski for muddying your thread. Might be a good idea to ask an admin to clean it up

And they always fall short of providing anything outside of childish criticism. It's easy to spot the bull 5h!tters and it's actually comical debating with them. None of them can tell you why price is moving but they think they can make money from this.

No bullsh1tters on this forum mate, they're all making "a living" from it, that's why they often feel the need to give a constant commentary, you know, coz they get bored making all that wonga !

Trading for 16 months but been in the industry almost 20 years working alongside guys making millions. Why don't you offer up constructive criticism instead of b!tching about others.

And I’ve walked the course with Tiger Woods but still got a 20 handicap :LOL:

Quite happy to debate but you just seem to want to lay down the law as you see it. Probably better to continue on your own thread though.

And I’ve walked the course with Tiger Woods but still got a 20 handicap :LOL:

Quite happy to debate but you just seem to want to lay down the law as you see it. Probably better to continue on your own thread though.

Mind made up and no amount of reasoning or 'news' will change that!

We are animals with very predictable behaviour and the quicker people learn that lesson the less exploited they will be.

And I’ve walked the course with Tiger Woods but still got a 20 handicap [emoji38]

So you are comparing 20 years of absorbing information and talking to the professionals with you walking behind a barrier looking at one. Not very smart are you

So you are comparing 20 years of absorbing information and talking to the professionals with you walking behind a barrier looking at one. Not very smart are you

All these personal attacks, you come across as a very bitter person, relax dude, if you are right then you'll be a miwyonaire soon enough and you wont care about all this sh1te as you put it.
Beware though, your temperament in not one conducive to successful trading.

Anyway @brewski1984 FWIW I think the dow is going to push higher overnight and open tomorrow up >70 points.
But I dont have a news feed so what do I know.

Good luck anyway.

All these personal attacks, you come across as a very bitter person, relax dude, if you are right then you'll be a miwyonaire soon enough and you wont care about all this sh1te as you put it.
Beware though, your temperament in not one conducive to successful trading.
I'm not the one who started this. I was having chat with brewski when you all decided to come here and insult me. Beware ignorance isn't conducive of mature debate

‘Course I’m not. I’m just a keyboard warrior after all.

The way I see this guy was beginning to get a mauling for daring to speak some sense, especially by this David Knight guy !! WTF ?? I personally know very close friends in this industry, that is why if you have half a brain you'll realise someone who has been in the game can actually put meat on the bone to what has become a frankly a p1ss poor content forum. I doubt David Knight knows anyone but the doorman by the way he crashed into this thread with an axe......maybe a grinder will sort his attitude out !

Anyway come on FXX tell us all what signal service you're selling, we're busting to be exploited, posties all over you like a cheap suit !!

The way I see this guy was beginning to get a mauling for daring to speak some sense, especially by this David Knight guy !! WTF ?? I personally know very close friends in this industry, that is why if you have half a brain you'll realise someone who has been in the game can actually put meat on the bone to what has become a frankly a p1ss poor content forum. I doubt David Knight knows anyone but the doorman by the way he crashed into this thread with an axe......maybe a grinder will sort his attitude out !

Anyway come on FXX tell us all what signal service you're selling, we're busting to be exploited, posties all over you like a cheap suit !!

It begins with bang and ends with k0ck, do you think their better halves will have questions when they look at their bank statements.

It begins with bang and ends with k0ck, do you think their better halves will have questions when they look at their bank statements.

mate these guys are so loaded they'll not even notice.

Me on the other-hand, would rather you didn't take my house, but I'll PM you all my account details....... what could go wrong ?

Well you managed to wriggle out of that one thanks to TJ. Good luck in your endeavours.

Well you managed to wriggle out of that one thanks to TJ. Good luck in your endeavours.

So much better to jump in with the herd eh ! if I see someone getting an unnecessary kicking who doesn't deserve it I won't jump in & add my boot if I can see that person has something of worth to say.

He's not wriggled out of anything because of me, I just tell it how it is.

If I'm still on this forum in 20 years time I won't assume to bash someone just because I've posted 15 million posts, you're a nice fella Barjon, you always have good words of advice, a wise & insightful guy, but so are others,no matter how long they've been around this forum.

So much better to jump in with the herd eh ! if I see someone getting an unnecessary kicking who doesn't deserve it I won't jump in & add my boot if I can see that person has something of worth to say.

He's not wriggled out of anything because of me, I just tell it how it is.

If I'm still on this forum in 20 years time I won't assume to bash someone just because I've posted 15 million posts, you're a nice fella Barjon, you always have good words of advice, a wise & insightful guy, but so are others,no matter how long they've been around this forum.

I didn’t disagree with him about news drivers, although I think there are other routes to successful trading. I did question spending £200 a month on a news feed on an account of £400 since that raised my eyebrows.
Postie - a successful trader judging by his calls on the ftse thread - made some informed points concerning news that fxx didn't have to answer because of the diversion of your exchanges. That’s what I meant.

I didn’t disagree with him about news drivers, although I think there are other routes to successful trading. I did question spending £200 a month on a news feed on an account of £400 since that raised my eyebrows.
Postie - a successful trader judging by his calls on the ftse thread - made some informed points concerning news that fxx didn't have to answer because of the diversion of your exchanges. That’s what I meant.

As far as I'm concerned Postie stated the bl00dy obvious.....after posting sarcastic memes. I wouldn't bother with a news feed myself, for the very very obvious reasons Postie stated, you don't need to be Einstein to work that one out, but it doesn't mean it won't work for others, FXX is spot on, the Instu guys do use news feeds, they do have teams of guys etc etc.

As retail, we are gamblers, end of story, anybody reading this thread can see what Brewski has been honestly contributing, all this b0llocks about charting....per-lease !! the guys making the big money use candles if there's a power outage, they have very strict regs, of course there was corruption, they do have complacence officers who's job I wouldn't want for love nor money, a close friend is one, he gets to basically work a sh1t load of hours & gets to stare at his new 911, doesn't really get a chance to drive it though, funny how it goes.

Anyway, apologies to Brewski, but I think you get it mate.

Right guys, interesting debate but let’s get back to business.

Yet again I got away with it yesterday, luck has certainly been on my side. I’m currently £18pp long from 25040 (sep not cash) with stop at break even. Either I read it wrong or they’ve moved the goal posts but I will have no choice but to close by the end of the week as even guaranteed stops will need the new margin rates. So trying to accumulate a position for a runner has now changed to just trying to get as much cash as possible meaning I will be taking profits at some point and not trailing. I may just go all in massive stakes on Friday afternoon depending on what’s in my account. I’m working all day so I’ll be back this afternoon to post screenshots of anything interesting.