Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Doubled up, I hope you're right!

Brewski I'd love to be able to tell you its ok to hold overnight, but these guys regularly move the prices up 100 points and then back to 0 just after the open just for the fun of it. Your tight stops are mincemeat out of hours.

your an idiot

Who’s the idiot now

Brewski I'd love to be able to tell you its ok to hold overnight, but these guys regularly move the prices up 100 points and then back to 0 just after the open just for the fun of it. Your tight stops are mincemeat out of hours.

Told you it would turn good postie! I’m just starting work hopefully it’ll carry on down all day, I’ll get back to you all this afternoon. My stop is breakeven don’t worry(y)

The dow went UP 60 then DOWN 180 and now its 30 points off its close.
You were lucky Brewski. (y)

Told you it would turn good postie! I’m just starting work hopefully it’ll carry on down all day, I’ll get back to you all this afternoon. My stop is breakeven don’t worry(y)

Looks like 25060 is resistance now.

Load up!

Safe as houses brew.

Attachments

• 1105.png
    1105.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 106
Well I guess you’re all wondering how I got on today. All I can say is I must be the unluckiest lucky person in the world! My short got taken out for breakeven after I added to it this morning which obviously bought the average price down.

Now I’ve loaded up long but I had half my account in the red earlier, now I’m £500 up! Screenshot later after I’ve had a much needed brew after a long day

Screenshot to show trades. I literally bought about 5 minutes before it sank earlier :LOL:

Account was down £500+ at one point earlier today, you can see I have another order ready to go if it keeps going up.

I can't believe I've still got 1k in this account, I've literally broke every rule of profitable trading.

Attachments

• Lucky Brew.jpg
    Lucky Brew.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 106
Brew, describe the rules of trading profitably that you believe you broke. Where did you go against convention as you see it? That would be really helpful for rest of us reading and watching your thread. Thx

Brew, describe the rules of trading profitably that you believe you broke. Where did you go against convention as you see it? That would be really helpful for rest of us reading and watching your thread. Thx

This thread has pretty much everything in it, it's an absolute gold mine... I'm not going to hold your hand

Well I guess you’re all wondering how I got on today. All I can say is I must be the unluckiest lucky person in the world! My short got taken out for breakeven after I added to it this morning which obviously bought the average price down.

Now I’ve loaded up long but I had half my account in the red earlier, now I’m £500 up! Screenshot later after I’ve had a much needed brew after a long day

Its ok, you just swan off to work and leave the rest of us to do the worrying...:LOL:

This thread has pretty much everything in it, it's an absolute gold mine... I'm not going to hold your hand

pls hold my hand and whisper softly in my ear :cheesy:

dude i already know all these "lessons", you aren't telling me i don't know or haven't figured out for myself been doing this for awhile

Its ok, you just swan off to work and leave the rest of us to do the worrying...:LOL:

Wish I didn't have to mate!

pls hold my hand and whisper softly in my ear :cheesy:

dude i already know all these "lessons", you aren't telling me i don't know or haven't figured out for myself been doing this for awhile

Well done pip, you must be making some good profits (y)