Breakout Trading using Time and Sales

I'm going to just call it a day now...it's really boring today and it's likely to only get choppier.

Good trading to all!

Amit,
Just downloaded from server after computer problem (see elsewhere ;) ) - took under two minutes which is unusually fast, so I guess it's your TWS server. Maybe wait a couple of minutes and start again. Though maybe it's your ISP ? Other connections OK?
Richard

Amit,
Just downloaded from server after computer problem (see elsewhere ;) ) - took under two minutes which is unusually fast, so I guess it's your TWS server. Maybe wait a couple of minutes and start again. Though maybe it's your ISP ? Other connections OK?
Richard

Yes, restarted router and still seems to be erratic. Concerned if I go into a trade and a disconnect happens, I could get stuck...so not really sure if I am going to be putting on trades today.

Great shame it hit you now, otherwise you could have got that beaut on AET
Richard

Also try hard wiring AND wireless. Sometimes mine disconnects but the other re-connects within seconds, though I'm within range of free hot spots so it's never been a problem.
Richard

No problems with TWS this morning, so things look to be okay.

The stocks I trade come from Mr. Charts' live alert site, along with scans of my own sometimes. However, all pre-market stocks (four days a week) come from Richard's site. It's really a great resource as one is learning. For this reason, it is not appropriate if I mention them on here.