Breaking News Bitcoin will be listed on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange

Regulators have just given the go ahead for the cme to trade Bitcoin.
This will start in 3 weeks.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/cme-says-its-launching-bitcoin-futures-on-dec-18.html

Yep, for the first time Wall Street will be able to short BTC, very exciting to see what is going to happened... NASDAQ are going to offer the same + one more, don't remember the name, was in the news not long ago... bottom line very soon 3 major exchanges will offer BTC futures...

Yep, for the first time Wall Street will be able to short BTC, very exciting to see what is going to happened... NASDAQ are going to offer the same + one more, don't remember the name, was in the news not long ago... bottom line very soon 3 major exchanges will offer BTC futures...

It is very likely now that someone will soon be offering Bitcoin ETF's

Naked shorting?

This is what concerns people in crypto markets. The fiat markets have far more liquidity and market cap than crypto does. The hedge funds are completely ignoring rules against naked shorting, and will bat BTC around.

Last edited:
My left toe was valued at 500 billion last night. Tomorrow I plan on selling my farts as they contain a unique blend unlike any other and I think I'll sell jars for 1 million per litre.

My left toe was valued at 500 billion last night. Tomorrow I plan on selling my farts as they contain a unique blend unlike any other and I think I'll sell jars for 1 million per litre.

there may be some demand on Grindr mate but not at that price :LOL:

you done some mining then:LOL:

If you can package those assets up into smart contracts, more power to you. However, the market will decide what they are worth.

I realise your post is a sarcastic pi55 take but think about it this way... if some guy is willing to pay me 1.5million for a worthless jar of your farts, I’m pretty certain you’d be happy for me to pay you 1million for your worthless jar of farts. That’s how stock markets work. Bitcoin might not actually be worth $11,500 but if some guy is willing to buy it from me for $12,000 you can be sure I’ll be happy to pay $11,500 for it regardless of its fundamental value. That’s where the opportunity is.

I realise your post is a sarcastic pi55 take but think about it this way... if some guy is willing to pay me 1.5million for a worthless jar of your farts, I’m pretty certain you’d be happy for me to pay you 1million for your worthless jar of farts. That’s how stock markets work. Bitcoin might not actually be worth $11,500 but if some guy is willing to buy it from me for $12,000 you can be sure I’ll be happy to pay $11,500 for it regardless of its fundamental value. That’s where the opportunity is.

the fundamentals would be what was had for dinner :cheesy:

btc_futures.png

seems WS wants its piece of cake

"The digital currency market's total value surpassed $500 billion for the first time,"

"Earlier this week, Joseph Borg, president of the North American Securities Administrators Association, spoke to the surging interest in cryptocurrencies, telling CNBC that Bitcoin has entered what he refers to as the "mania" phase.

"We've seen mortgages being taken out to buy bitcoin. … People do credit cards, equity lines," he stated. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovai...-500-billion-as-interest-surges/#5424009d3067

Join the herd

"The digital currency market's total value surpassed $500 billion for the first time,"

"Earlier this week, Joseph Borg, president of the North American Securities Administrators Association, spoke to the surging interest in cryptocurrencies, telling CNBC that Bitcoin has entered what he refers to as the "mania" phase.

"We've seen mortgages being taken out to buy bitcoin. … People do credit cards, equity lines," he stated. "

https://www.forbes.com/sites/cbovai...-500-billion-as-interest-surges/#5424009d3067
The thundering of running feet as the stupid pile into the modern "Tulip Mania.":whistling

Attachments

• lemming.jpg
    lemming.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 295