Breakfast Meeting 25th June

Helenqu

Established member
The title of the thread is wrong so I've updated it for next weeks meeting :) Otherwise it looks like we met in January. Very confusing.

It's just an informal meeting between 10 and 12 noon. All who are free are welcome to come along.

British Library at 10am in the coffee bar.

I can't make it, I'm afraid. If I knew a couple of months in advance I could arrange my bookings to leave the day free. Are these meetings likely to be regular, three monthly say or purely ad hoc?
Richard

Are gthey always in central London? certainly seem to be enough Hertfordshire based punter to justify a N London/Herts meeeting? having said that, I guess after my infamous " who really believes in T/A " ( or whatever it was called!) thread, there'd probably be a lynch party for me...

Good idea Wayno,

Maybe move it sometime if we can find a good venue. A1 somewhere maybe?

Oooh, you lucky, lucky people. ;)

Seems I should be staying in London on the Tuesday night, so if it's an open invite I should be able to come along on the Wednesday morning.

Will confirm Monday/Tuesday if thats ok!

Helen- The dining rooms in Radlett? just off a41/m1/m25 or elstree moat house? a1/m25 ? or any one of a dozen places in St Albans?

Wayno

If you do arrange a meeting wayno..I'll def .come... I didn't read your post on TA but I certainly never use it so I'm due a lynching as well perhaps.The closer to London, the better!!

hey nobrainer- you mean there's two of us relying on intuition, instinct, natural cunning, street-wise awareness? or do you rely on Fundamental analysis?

I'm away for most of August- to be honest I'm normally pretty crap at organising these things, but maybe we can try and do it for September sometime- maybe NwLondon/Herts borders? somewhere like The Vintry in Stanmore? if someone else does want to put there hand up and organise ?

wayno

OK never mind :)

Next month kids are on hols so it may be difficult for me unless we change the day of the week to Tuesday or Thursday.