breakeven strategy

ilqar200

hello.My name is Ilgar. I am from Azerbaijan. i have a few knowledge about forex trading. I saw in internet there are many brokers that offers promotions - deposit bonuses , rebate programs, cashback programs and so on. I have a 10000 usd capital in my electronic wallet. I want to start to trade with these promotions .After reading terms of these promotions i understand that to earn additional money from these promotions i must to trade a lot of time and in worst case trade to breakeven. Is there any breakeven forex strategy that opens many positions in a day and that i can use to trade with these promotions ? Or it is not worth to participate in those promotions ? Please give me advice.Thanks.

Those promotions usually have a time limit for completing the required lots - creates you a psychological pressure to overtrade - you probably blow your 10k.
I'd say stay away from the promotion, and be very careful with such amount of money. Beginning traders almost ALWAYS wipe the account.

In my early steps in trading I used to get attracted by such bonus promotions and wiped my account completely, then the broker never accepts any liability in such cases. The broker is covered but you are not. So be careful as such flashy things are not as good as they seem.