Break Out Trader...

Not if you can short stocks as well.

For me it is much easier to swim with the tide, so I would only recommend trading stocks in the direction of the major trend: long in a bull and short in a bear. But imo the principle of momentum trading breakouts is the still the same.

Not if you can short stocks as well.

For me it is much easier to swim with the tide, so I would only recommend trading stocks in the direction of the major trend: long in a bull and short in a bear. But imo the principle of momentum trading breakouts is the still the same.

Agreed PB

RoughBert - Forex Pairs mean there is always one going up for every down.

I am looking at a short GBP to USD trade, believe it or not, I will post on the Breakout man thread I started there.

Will Post two US stocks I am in.

Share Bull run has further to go, Inflation is coming. With the poor performance of GBP and $ as especially vs Gold in real terms, the advance is not near as big as it looked.

I cam to the UK in 1999 Dec FTSE market was 6900, never mind property 10 years inflation and at 5000 level some 40% required to hit previous highs...Thats a crash..

Take a look at LSE:FP.

Built a nice long-term base, quick breakout from it, has been consolidating for over a month now and looks ready for another upleg.

You get into COLT today Baptist? I am in at 119 after this mornings gap open. Stop at 115. First target @ 130 and then 144.

Looks like I got into COLT a day early, but this is a nice looking chart now. Big volume on todays breakout and closed near the days high. With the big rally currently on the Dow, looks good for a gap open on Monday.

p.php

Looks like I got into COLT a day early, but this is a nice looking chart now. Big volume on todays breakout and closed near the days high. With the big rally currently on the Dow, looks good for a gap open on Monday.

p.php

Hi PB,

Yup very happy with this one, altho' my fill was a shocker 5 days earlier It felt like the brokers ran an early morning raid on my Buy Stop for some size.
See spike and fail candle. However I am happy I will make it back.

Absolutely feasting at the moment, people do not realise Inflation is in the system and Equities will run further than expected in nominal terms, see my Gold thread.

Take a look at First Merit, Childrens Retail stores, Rio Tinto, valley National Bancorp, Hikma Pharma etc..some I am in already some I await fills.

My shares are stars for me at the moment.

If I get time charts will follow.

New and Near Term Future Break Outs UK & US - Hot List

Detailed Here - New & Near Term Future ‘Hunt Volatility Funnel’ Break Outs – Crown Jewels | themarketsniper.com

mation CP (UK)
Talivaara Mining Co (UK)
Republic Service Inc (US)
Rent-A-Centre (US)
NetFlix (US)
AstraZeneca (UK) – AZN
McDonald Corp (US)
Intercontinental Exchange (US) – ICE
FerroExpo PLC (UK) – FXPO
Dycom Ind (US) – DY
Denbury Resources (UK) – DNR
Deere & Co (US) – DE