Box breakout pro scalping

They are box strategies , but not similar.

The first one is a farce and the second one is the usual amateurish stuff , I looked at both of them.He uses some 30/35 pip minimum box .....that in istself is amateurish .....if volatility increased by 50 % ..that would be like 20 pips......

These are non starters.

I agree. The Stairsteps Breakout system outlined on ForexFactory has a number of problems such as no valid forward tests even tho the thread has been live for a year (the only results shown are always ultra-optimised past results over the previous 100 days).

All of the pro traders that were trialling it have all dropped out and are no longer using it

Hi 15min tlb,

Why not open a zulutrade demo Signal Provider account so we can watch your trading? (At the moment you are showing a win rate of 0 out of 3 trades. It is not quite the 67% + win rate that you are describing as possible with this strategy).

Also a set of specific rules of your trading strategy would be nice.

Firstly it is a choppy morning , with a range of 30 pips , and I missed one trade .Secondly it is not a bad morning as I cut my losses to 4 pips a trade .

The specific rules are provided in writing in post 2 , try them on demo.

I don't need to go on Zulu trade.I can make my money from trading.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex/158344-step-step-everyone-cut-your-loses-short.html

Cut Your Losses Short But Let Your Profits Run

Taking small losses right away can be far better than ending up with a much larger loss by waiting to close a losing trade.Taking profits can be addressed by using trailing stops to take you out of profitable positions rather than set take profit orders that might get you out too early

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 282