Box breakout pro scalping

use the (x) 70 ticks view in combination with the classic intraday time-based view, you can enrich your chart analysis with the following advantages, providing not only different, but also more accurate information:

Clearer analysis
Not time-based
Confirmation of trendline breakouts
Clearer signs when to exit the market
Correlation between the volume and the price development

https://www.prorealtime.com/en/x-tick-charts

Attachments

• IMG_07122012_095903.jpg
    IMG_07122012_095903.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 313
Interesting system - looks like you're having a lot of success with it in pip terms.

One question out of interest, how can you make a living out of £1-2 a pt bets or is IG not your primary?

Interesting system - looks like you're having a lot of success with it in pip terms.

One question out of interest, how can you make a living out of £1-2 a pt bets or is IG not your primary?

There are other accounts and systems being operated by staff.I G is small part of the operation.Other trading on several instruments gives enough pips in a week .

I do this part time , but if I could spend more time , the pip count could be much higher ...more like 200 a week on dax , cable ,eur/gbp and oil.

Scalp when diagnol resistance trend lines become support lines , but criteria of system in post 2 must be met.