Box breakout pro scalping

Long USD/CAD 0.99041

Randomly closed for +46. As always, I probably once again took only half of the pips available in the trade.

151964d1356108270-box-breakout-pro-scalping-closed.jpg

Attachments

• closed.jpg
    closed.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 539

-98 for week

This week I missed 3 trend moves , I was absent when the market was giving pips in these trend moves , It probably cost me about 120 pips in potential profit. This proves a point trading is a full time occupation.

-98 for week

This week I missed 3 trend moves , I was absent when the market was giving pips in these trend moves , It probably cost me about 120 pips in potential profit. This proves a point trading is a full time occupation.

I was in Christmas celebrations socializing when the trend moves came.

A loss is a loss, no need to come up with elaborate explanations. Make it all back is the only thing it takes.

-98 for week

really wished you hadnt told all those lies as your calls seem to have been very honest all the way through and youve stuck with it.

really wished you hadnt told all those lies as your calls seem to have been very honest all the way through and youve stuck with it.

There are no lies , I don't want to discuss everything openly in public.

I wish you all a merry xmas and a happy new year.