Box breakout pro scalping

never mind. keep going. just never go to flash's thread. i made that mistake.

if you think i can give a fresh pair of eyes over your method pm me. but flash, why dont they get him off here. he moans at your drawdown, count his, jeeeez.

just why cant someone ask him to back up what he says? i offered him an account to prove he can trade an he turned it down. why???

stinks of AR in disguise.

He's got nothing to prove plus he began and partakes in a live thread. Seems you are the one desparately trying to prove something but for what purpose ?

all hes asked to do is give the same proof he ask me to give and because you all asked me to. then when i do, post my accounts and trade levels it gets removed. why not ask others the question neill. surely i am allowed to defend myself? in a diplomatic world and a democratic one.

all hes asked to do is give the same proof he ask me to give and because you all asked me to. then when i do, post my accounts and trade levels it gets removed. why not ask others the question neill. surely i am allowed to defend myself? in a diplomatic world and a democratic one.

Apologies Andy - my reply was meant for someone else - I have deleted my original post.
Again - apol;ogies , I was not attacking you.

Apologies Andy - my reply was meant for someone else - I have deleted my original post.
Again - apol;ogies , I was not attacking you.

well in that case accepted.

jeeeez why is this thread business so difficult to get ones head around. i have never ever encountered so much animosity from a place which is supposed to help.
my interaction with flash is getting me banned and im only in here last few weeks. i have posted winning trades, i have given help but im decried, so i post my real accounts but flash gets then removed as offensive and drivel despite asking me to walk the walk. he he he.

i dont understand this place but no wonder new traders fail, they see the bickering and run off to do something else. its absolutly incredulous.

neill have a great christmas.

maybe T2W needs a live room.

i have never ever encountered so much animosity from a place which is supposed to help.

Why would a pro need help ?

I can help you understand why people look at you the way they do. They see someone who does everything like a beginner but claim to be a pro. So, they are a little bit annoyed. Your need to sort out the basics to convince people. But don't ask me what the basics are. Go find it yourself like everyone else. Alternatively, you can keep gambling and the basics will eventually come to you.

out +30 (-53 for week)

Yesterday I missed a trend move , I was absent when the market was giving pips, It probably cost me about 40 pips in potential profit. This proves a point trading is a full time occupation

In trending periods use 20 pip stops , and exit only at lwma cross.This way traders avoid taking small frequent losses.

Why would a pro need help ?

I can help you understand why people look at you the way they do. They see someone who does everything like a beginner but claim to be a pro. So, they are a little bit annoyed. Your need to sort out the basics to convince people. But don't ask me what the basics are. Go find it yourself like everyone else. Alternatively, you can keep gambling and the basics will eventually come to you.

hey joe thanks. clearly you missed the statement yesterday. please feel free how you decided i do everything like a beginner. you do not know how i trade.

who said a pro needed help? i thought people where on here to share experience if it could benefit others. thats what i was trying to do after being goaded into it.

i have backed up all my claims but you continually make assumptions then tell me you dont even trade????????

its the same as telling a racing driver what to do when all youve done is played on a PS.

please dont keep answering with the same prophetic nonsense to me unless you prove what you say joe. many thanks

hey joe thanks. clearly you missed the statement yesterday. please feel free how you decided i do everything like a beginner. you do not know how i trade.

who said a pro needed help? i thought people where on here to share experience if it could benefit others. thats what i was trying to do after being goaded into it.

i have backed up all my claims but you continually make assumptions then tell me you dont even trade????????

its the same as telling a racing driver what to do when all youve done is played on a PS.

please dont keep answering with the same prophetic nonsense to me unless you prove what you say joe. many thanks

Andy

Go to post no 2 and make some live calls , based on the systems .Inside you is a gentleman and a scholar and a professional trader .Show us the pips.

You don't want to be on a thread with amateurs , stay here.