Bored of Trading

Why Not........

Become a Bloomberg TV on set Live musician ? Now I'm thinking something of a cross between ZZ Top and The Beach Boys in appearance ! LOL..

They have just had the opening bell with Cris Valerio opening up whilst playing funky music over her narrative on the days coming events etc.

So I think a Band On set, and a few live cuts to etc.... i could see myself doin a bit of that maybe in the future..... sort tripped out on a keyboard playin some funky rifts while, while the whole world obsesses with the economy...... it's beautiful. :D

Yeah keyboard and those Bongo's they have on for me I think....

Last edited:
Great idea. And I'd love to meat Cris. Alas, I'm not much of a musician. Though I do spend most of my trading day strumming a guitar.

Become a Bloomberg TV on set Live musician ? Now I'm thinking something of a cross between ZZ Top and The Beach Boys in appearance ! LOL..

They have just had the opening bell with Cris Valerio opening up whilst playing funky music over her narrative on the days coming events etc.

So I think a Band On set, and a few live cuts to etc.... i could see myself doin a bit of that maybe in the future..... sort tripped out on a keyboard playin some funky rifts while, while the whole world obsesses with the economy...... it's beautiful. :D

Yeah keyboard and those Bongo's they have on for me I think....