Books

Sam,

So far, I've found most of the Tim Morge stuff pretty convincing, and very much in tune with TD's method; just adding more tools, but still essentially price action. I found some of the details of how to use median lines a bit too much to take in, and I've decided to put it to one side for now, and concentrating on TD's approach, and really try to master that. I feel that if I can master it, I will then be able to revisit the median line stuff and get more out of it. I notice that it's a fairly pragmatic approach ... you draw one set of median lines, but if price isn't reacting to them you scrub them and start again. I think you'd want to be pretty experienced using price action in order to make the right kind of on the fly judgements for something like that. There could be a danger of chasing the market if you are not careful. Not someone as experienced as him, but a less experienced trying to apply his method, I mean.

Cheers for your thoughts Mike, I'll let you know how I get on trading with this. I'll post some trades on my journal next week. Take it easy,

Sam.