Books on Fundamental Analysis for Forex

Cannea

Hello Everyone

I a newbie, and while I now am a proud owner of a couple of technical analysis books :D, my education when it comes to fundamental analysis is totally lacking :cry:. Can anyone recommend books that focus on fundamental analysis for the forex market.

Thanks you,

Cheers,

Try the articles button at the top of the page Cannea (also the books button). Under topics Fundamental Analysis and Forex may both offer something you're not already across.

Consider
Day Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies To Profit from Market Swings, Lien
Getting Started in Currency Trading: Winning in Todays Hottest Marketplace
The Forex Trading Course: A Self-Study Guide To Becoming a Successful Currency Trader, Cofnas

Hi

I would reccomend only this book.It is old and out dated but principles of currency trading today are the same as they were 30 years ago.The D M and separate euro currencies are shown and u do not need current currencies to learn the concepts

Trading Currency Cross Rates - Google Book Search

The book by Lien I hear is rubbish

OILFXPRO

Getting a subscription (or registering for the online edition) to The Economist wouldn't be a bad idea either. Won't tell you how to do it, but gives you a pretty good idea of the things that are going on in the world that matter from a macro-fundamentals perspective.