Bond chart in short Timeframe

ductrifx

My system is combine TA with intermarket analysis.
I usually trade on Tf 15 and only trade EURUSD pair
I use Broco MT4 chart to check Bond chart TF 15
But it's very slow and not clear enought to see candlestick like other Stock or USD index.
Can anyone help me to find any broker MT4 or other chart to see the move of Bond clearer in short TF 15?
Thanks u very much.

My system is combine TA with intermarket analysis.
I usually trade on Tf 15 and only trade EURUSD pair
I use Broco MT4 chart to check Bond chart TF 15
But it's very slow and not clear enought to see candlestick like other Stock or USD index.
Can anyone help me to find any broker MT4 or other chart to see the move of Bond clearer in short TF 15?
Thanks u very much.

Hi,
What do you mean by "it is very slow"?....
I use Brocco for charting Bonds very often in the very lower tf's and I have not major problems with it at all.....

Hi,
What do you mean by "it is very slow"?....
I use Brocco for charting Bonds very often in the very lower tf's and I have not major problems with it at all.....

Dear my friend!
I use it to analysis the candlestick but their candlestick's formation donn't like normal. and when it form the candlestick I see it is slower than other chart like USD index or Stock.
Can u share your Bond's chart picture as if I can see how is your chart? If it is normal on your chart so my chart can be wrong
Thanks u for answer me.

Dear my friend!
I use it to analysis the candlestick but their candlestick's formation donn't like normal. and when it form the candlestick I see it is slower than other chart like USD index or Stock.
Can u share your Bond's chart picture as if I can see how is your chart? If it is normal on your chart so my chart can be wrong
Thanks u for answer me.

this is my German Bunds 15 min tf chart right now....

Attachments

• Bunds.png
    Bunds.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 314
oh! your chart look like very good.
I usually look up Bond 10 yeilds USD.
The candlestick donn't like your chart :(

US 10y
Candles are the same, but I guess low volatility and liquidity comes in here....
specially during European session..... if you scroll back, during past US sessions, candles look quite "regular"

Attachments

• US10.png
    US10.png
    27 KB · Views: 294
US 10y
Candles are the same, but I guess low volatility and liquidity comes in here....
specially during European session..... if you scroll back, during past US sessions, candles look quite "regular"

Oh
it is exact what I want to say. not like normal it make me very confuse when to detect the candlestick formation :(
Cheer your football, I like the way your country's team football show.
Spain can be the champion in this EUR 2012.
Thanks mate for answer me.

hey Gang.......is this MT4 ?......do they offer Demo ?

I could do with some bond action in my mix (y)

N

Hi N,
Yes, it is Brocco broker, I only use it for charting purposes, entering my orders in another broker, so I don't know if they are really any good for real accounts, but it offers unlimited time demo, which is really good...
Take a look Open demo account

hey Gang.......is this MT4 ?......do they offer Demo ?

I could do with some bond action in my mix (y)

N

I have read your thread about colleration between pair currencies.
in my opinion It is very nice if u make indicator combine 10 years bond USD, USDindex, Stock of USA and EUR, and Gold. it will be clearer than u only check pair currencies. I check it on my own and it make my trading style chance. Believe me u will feel diference than your indicator at the moment.
just my opinion.